Find a training provider
To find a course and training provider nearest to you visit http://training.gov.au
- My Skills website gives you access to a national directory of vocational education and training (VET) organisations and courses where you are able to search and compare VET courses and training providers.
- National Register of VET website gives you up to date information on:
- Nationally Recognised Training (NRT) which consists of:
- National Training Packages
- Skill sets
- Units of competency
- Accredited courses
- Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) who have the approved scope to deliver Nationally Recognised Training, as required by National and State/Territory legislation within Australia.
- Enter the Qualification, Skill set or Unit of competency code, for example UEERA0007, in the Nationally recognised training box and press ‘Search’ to find the details of the Qualification, Skill set or Unit of competency.
Click on ‘Find RTOs approved to deliver this unit of competency’ and a list of training organisations approved to deliver the unit will be provided with their contact details.